Taiji Quan (Tai Chi Chuan) online classes
Regular online classes won’t include an explanation of new material like other teaching methods such as individual lessons, master classes, seminars and workshops.
The main focus of regular classes is, first of all, to adjust and maintain the rhythm of the practice.
Much has been said about the art of Tai Chi Chuan but real pearls of knowledge are described in Chen Xin’s book «The Illustrated Canon of Tai Chi Chuan of the Chen Family.» This book presents knowledge about the development of Tai Chi Chuan in the form of thirteen formulas.
This work introduces the tradition of the Chen family that dates back to the time of the legendary founder of this dynasty, Chen Bu, who was born in the 14th century. But this book also contains the knowledge of the great Taoist, the immortal Zhang Sanfeng, who created the Taiji matrix.
The main significance of Tai Chi Chuan today is the knowledge of how to strengthen the bone marrow using the Lao Jia form (the old form). This is an art based on the geometric laws of body construction. Through correct practice we can achieve structuring of the body on a profound level. Although, developing the power of the Shen energy, which is precisely connected with the bone marrow, one can speak of Tai Chi Chuan as a unique art of movement practice.
- «Silk thread»: 1-7 sequence
- «Thirteen formulas of Tai Chi Chuan» short form
- Lao Jia form: 6 formulas
- Complex for strengthening the tendons with a short stick
- For the practice you will need 1, 5 – 2 meters free space for the movements.
- We recommend to subscribe to the Alchemy channel to stay updated.
- We would like to remind that we won’t be able to provide recordings of the session.
What do you need to prepare for the practice
Short stick around 30 cm in length and 3–4 cm diameter.
|27 March, 3 April||19:00—20:00|
|10, 17, 24 April||20:00—21:00|
|Complete program (5 classes)||4000|
- The price is in Rubles.
- To buy the whole program add to the cart all days. The price will be updated automatically.
How to participate
- Pre-register on zoom.us and download the ZOOM program to your computer and / or download and install the ZOOM application on your phone.
- Upon payment we will send an e-mail with a link for the conference.
- Please check the correctness of the specified email!If emailis incorrect, you will not be able to receive the login information.
- If you have not received an email with a password to enter the conference, please check the «Spam» folder.Access can also be requested in the CHOM & INBI online telegram group: technical support by attaching a payment confirmation.
- We kindly ask you to connect 15 minutes before the start of the conference to check the connection, sound and image.