«Zen. Great imperfection» Advanced level online workshop
Great imperfection is the teaching about ten stages of the process of the development of consciousness. During this practice, we learn to experience the mind as a reflection of our consciousness. Any serious practice requires mental strength and focus. Therefore, the task of comprehending Zen is to achieve inner support and the ability to work on practical tasks. Through Zen practice, we can achieve a balanced state.
A special point here we can mention about the state of enlightenment. It could be more accurately called clarity. Without reaching clarity, we will experience some kind of limitations.
«Great imperfection» workshop is the advanced level of the program «Zen. The art of no-mind. »
What do you need to prepare
- A short stick, 50-60 cm long, imitating a flute. It is optimal to use the shakuhachi flute.
- We recommend to subscribe to the Alchemy channel to stay updated.
- We would like to remind that we won’t be able to provide recordings of the session.
Zen meditation in the art of the Great Imperfection allows one to comprehend what Zen consciousness is and, as a consequence, the ability to operate with it. Through the practice of Zen «The Art of No-Mind», an effort of the brain is formed, which makes it possible to transfer the control of our consciousness into submission to the deeper consciousness of the mind.
Mikkyo (Mikkyō, 密 教 — Secret Teachings, Jap.) — a special Japanese concept that lies beyond the esoteric, tantric, magical perception. The practical way of comprehending and managing this state is realized in the Tendai-shu and Kegon-shu schools. The practice has become especially widespread thanks to the yamabushi monks and ninja.
Tanden is the center of effort, concentration of vital energy and inner breathing. The art of knowing inner strength. This is an important alchemical concept that has to do with the engagement of Zen consciousness. Initially, it is understood as the consciousness of no-mind, which allows one to perceive the processes of the Great Imperfection.
Suizen is a type of Zen meditation practice. It is carried out through the interaction of breathing, tension and playing the shakuhachi flute. Suizen practice is a deep system that should be attributed to the mystical direction of Zen. It is available not only to hermit monks, but also to anyone exploring the possibility of forming the opening breath of the ikinuki.
|21 March||15:30–16:30 MSK (GMT+3)||Lecture «Great Imperfection»|
|28 March, 4, 11, 18 April||15:30–16:30 MSK (GMT+3)||Practice|
|Lecture «Great Imperfection» / 21.03||500|
- The price is in Rubles.
- To buy the whole program add to the cart all days. The price will be updated automatically.
How to participate
- Pre-register on zoom.us and download the ZOOM program to your computer and / or download and install the ZOOM application on your phone.
- Upon payment we will send an e-mail with a link for the conference.
- Please check the correctness of the specified email! If email is incorrect, you will not be able to receive the login information.
- If you have not received an email with a password to enter the conference, please check the «Spam» folder. Access can also be requested in the CHOM & INBI online telegram group: technical support by attaching a payment confirmation.
- We kindly ask you to connect 10 minutes before the start of the conference to check the connection, sound and image.